Friday, November 30, 2007

Thirty-six, Collection of Words

I've been reading blogs for years. I can even tell you when I first began reading them: January 2003. I was asked to do some webpage coding and was looking for some online tips. One of the sites had a link to Miss Shauny (what's new pussycat--in the blog links). I think she had an entry up around that time talking about her mom, The Mothership, and I loved it. It sounded like something I would use with my friends in normal conversation. Anyway, from Miss Shauny, I expanded to the rest of her posse and the InterBlog was opened up for me.

I never started a blog though. 4.833333333333333333... years later, I did. Not because I felt I had unbelievable wisdom to impart, or because I felt my writing was great, or because I wanted to brain fart out here, but because I thought it would be neat to participate in something with a friend. I have gone the thirty days. What more is there? I'm not really sure. The world did not begin on November 1st and shouldn't end tonight at 11:59:59 Greenwich Time. I think I will keep writing. When NaBloPoMo ends, I won't cease my daily posting. It has been refreshing to be forced to find something, no matter how minuscule, to write about during these thirty-seven blog entries.

In the end, it's just a collection of words

No comments: