Monday, November 5, 2007

Seven, Mornings

It seems that recently every Monday morning I wake up before the crack of dawn and greet my roommate with a cheerful hello to which he mumbles something unintelligible about where I can shove my cheery-ness (I might be paraphrasing here a mite). Oddly enough, by the time Friday rolls around, the situation seems reversed. I think it's just that by the end of the week, I'm a tired dog who needs rest while he's just excited by it being the weekend. At least, that's how I see it in my mind.

In other news, Half-Life just turned into Doom. Instead of being sub-tle with their level design, I've reached the point where I have to blast everything to hell and work my way through alien environs. Now if only I can get Quake mixed in, I could get a BFG* and kill everything easily!

*BFG of course stands for Big Fluffy Giraffe and not some big [non-PG13-word] gun...[solemn nod]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually, the unintelligible grumbling is pretty unintelligible to me too... so I couldn't tell you if there's any hostility behind it or not :-)