Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eighteen, Teams

I just spent an evening of watching episodes of the new show "Chuck." In addition to that, a friend of mine sent me this link which I loved. I used to play the tuba and marched the sousaphone way back. It's something that I love. Playing the instrument as part of a group of people. I've always enjoyed the idea of adding something to a group that helps define it a little bit more, that helps make it that much more successful. I don't see myself as a glory hound, Now or Later. For me, the fun is in the experiences I share with others who like stuff that I do. Whether it's playing music on things invented centuries ago, multiplaying video games, or taking walks with friends, Things Happen and memories of our reactions to that stay with me. For that, I am thankful.

No comments: