Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sixty-one, The Eyes

So, I'll admit, I fall for eyes and face. Tonight was no exception as this little guy looked up at me beseechingly and I feel in love...again. Yes, this is not the first time this has happened. After growing up terrified of them (oddly enough I focused on dog teeth at the time), I met one or two here and there that were very well behaved and so cute. And, as most of my friends know by now, I have bonded well with a very cute beagle who is so much fun to tussle with. I hope I will bond with my Texan friend's pup as well. One of my friends loves dogs and cats (especially puppies/kittens) and he too instantly bonded with the newcomer from Texas. I expect the puppy (who is now with his family) to get uber-excited upon the arrival tomorrow of his master and best friend in the whole wide world. I also expect my friend to get uber-excited upon seeing his buddy again (possibly more-so than seeing his family and friends again). The truth is, I think that that is as it should be.

No comments: