Friday, January 11, 2008

Seventy-seven, Seven!

Tonight I helped my classmates throw a silent charity auction. I put down two bids; both were for seven bucks and my bid number was seventy-seven. Coincidence? I think not! (Actually, I did sneak out the registration card for number 77 and fill it out for me beforehand [evil cackling]) In the end I won two tickets to the Science Centre! HUZZAH! I'm excited! It's been ages since I went there (March 2000) Probably I've built it up to be more than it actually is but I can't deny that science centres entrance me. Last time I was there they had an erosion table with running water and sand that was mold-able. I think I bored dad by staying at that one location for most of the time we were there :) What can you say, I was a tiny 17!

By the way, the fact that I'm posting means I survived the cooking of the potatoes mentioned last entry. Yeah...they weren't good. I didn't get them properly cooked through and through but the seasoning was decent. Small steps, right?

Happy January 11th everyone!

No comments: