Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ninety-three, A Second List

Weather
My life as an Indian growing up here
Books (mainly science-fiction)
Engineering school and five years of college there
Video games (mainly computer)
Experiences with my friends
Movies I've seen
Travels I've undertaken
Pointless musings that I come upon somehow
People's health
Where to eat
Medical school stuff
Current life issues my friends and I have
Valiben
Computer Stuff (building, comparing, etc)

These are the things that I have conversations about. I realized while typing them out that I do have a decent amount of stuff I can go on about. But still, at times it feels lacking. Maybe because recently my conversation topics have been limited to a select few. I have an image of a box being built slowly, surreptitiously, and I'm within the confines of it. I still can't see the walls, but it's out there angling in towards me. Last I checked, I'm not paranoid. I figure this is just my natural inclination to resist change. We'll see how things will play out in the coming days.

No comments: