Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eighty-seven, A Grand Adventure!

So there I was, a little tired, thinking of going to bed (but realizing I would probably put it off by another 2 hours) when I get a phone call returned. It's Amish Girl and she's on a study-kick like no other. But I talk her into hanging out for a couple minutes. Then I hit a dilemma. [insert dramatic musical splurge, then a pause... continue] I don't want to put on my coat! [insert dramatic musical splurge, then a pause... continue] Idea! [spirally uplifting tone] I grab the chorso/chaddar that I have wrapped around me and walk Boldly out the door. Once I shut the door behind me, I briskly walk over to AG's place. I knock insistently and stand there freezing. Who the heck thought it would be bright not to wear a coat? (goes back, "... continue] Idea! [spirally") Oh, mine... hehe. Thankfully, she opens the door fairly quickly and I enter the warmth of her place. Despite the evil that slowly but surely is permeating the place. Of course I speak of her studiousness and not of the cat dander. Her cat is quite precious and would not wish harm upon me (except perhaps when I intentionally try to startle her--the cat, not AG...I think AG would just spray me with mace if I startled her regularly).

After realizing the faux pas of wearing a long coat (which I still don't know if it's still adhered to or not, so I think I'll ask my mentor!) and figuring out which type I'll need and whatnot, I brace myself and head out. A happier man for the load I now carry: AG returned my balloons to me and of course balloons make me happy. They make everyone happy!

Mmmmm...pie

No comments: